My Self-Concept





Five Things I'm Most Proud of Myself

1. I'm still madly in love with my husband after 15 years.
2. Going back to school,getting good grades, and I'm almost done.
3. Raising three really great kids.
4. I'm kind and considerate to other people's feelings.
5. I can usually find the positive to any situation.

I'm actually really proud of all these features, however, if I were to pick one, it would have to be going back to school. It's tough taking classes when you've been out of school for almost 20 years. It's also tough when you work a ton of hours and have younger children to raise. Also, I'm almost done. I am a person that starts something and never finishes, so to be this far along and can see the finish line, I'm super proud of that fact.

Five Things I Believe In

1. Communication is very important in any relationship.
2. Treat others how you would want to be treated.
3. Spirituality
4. Forgiving and forgetting.
5. Knowing when to cut ties when forgiving and forgetting no longer works.

The strongest belief I have from this list would be communication. I've seen relationships of family and friends fail because the communication between the two parties was weak. My husband and I make sure to talk every day. We also make sure not to hold anything back, to be completely honest with each other about everything. We are going strong on 15 years of marriage because of strong communication.

I've been through a lot in my life, and my life experiences have shaped me into the awesome person I am today. I'm definitely not perfect, there are some things about myself I'm not happy with and have a hard time changing. Even though I have a lot of flaws, I find that I learn from my mistakes and continue to grow as a decent human being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feelings - Censorship and Expression