Reputable Resources

Slowly I am finding good information for my speech on Dwight D. Eisenhower. Since I am gathering the "bones" of the speech, I'm finding myself gathering a lot of factual data. So far I've found a few websites that will help put together the foundation of my speech.

The first website I found is directly from the White House website. It is a short, basic biography describing a few of his major accomplishments before, during, and after his reign as the 34th President of the United States. This page can be found here.

I feel the information is reputable and unbiased. I don't think the information is too old or too new, even though the page was copyrighted in 2006. Since it is mostly biographical information, and it matches up to other biographical information I have found on other sites, and the fact that he died in 1969, I think I can rely on the information provided.

The other two websites I've found that I feel are reputable and unbiased are from the History Channel website and Biography. The information found on these two sites are biographical and seem to include the same information as the White House page. They both seem to be reputable and unbiased as well. There is no date on the History Channel page, but the Biography page was last updated June 6, 2017. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feelings - Censorship and Expression

My Self-Concept